A Nokia iPhone - yikes!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah... no.
First of all, everyone can tell that it's a rip off the iPhone.
Second, that image quality looks awful.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I thought it was funny how he said that if there is something good they "copy with pride" I guess if Apple thought that same way the iPhone would look like the following.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I thought it was funny how he said that if there is something good they "copy with pride" I guess if Apple thought that same way the iPhone would look like the following.

Haha my mom definitely had one of these back in the day. We still have it actually in a cabinet somewhere. Sweet phone and so many functions!

Sleeper

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Looks more like a stripped down N800 to me with touchscreen. As has been said though:

1) Older than Jesus riding a dinosaur.
2) Nokia will copy anything that they think gives them a selling point. As the iPhone's screen and UI are rather lovely it's no surprise really. Thing is, Nokia will probably also pack all the other goodies they allow in their other smart phones into it so this is probably nearer what iPhone 2.0 should be like.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

I agree.
"We copy with pride." That's a pretty weak statement.