A preemptive strike...

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
to all those that think they’ll try to get away with an April Fools joke tomorrow by saying “My iPad was delivered today!”

We won’t believe you. ;)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
to all those that think they’ll try to get away with an April Fools joke tomorrow by saying “My iPad was delivered today!”

We won’t believe you. ;)
Good call. Never thought about that... there will be no shortage of those.... except for here. They will be removed -- no reason to get people excited.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Everyone should know better. I kinda want to see who would fall for it...Chris..party pooper...:)

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Given some of the stuff people have said here in the past and how others have responded, I’m sure there would be a lot who would believe it.

After all, if someone posts it on the internet, it has to be true, right? Right? ;)

iSoozin

Bronze
Mar 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
I was planning on it because tomorrow is my birthday! But then I posted yesterday in another thread "I wonder how many will claim they got theirs on Thursday", so I knew I couldn't do it anymore! LOL

I just hope that I can say that I got mine on Saturday, and mean it!

Susan

iprincess

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
twitter.com
I totally had a dream last night that my brother got his early and let me "borrow" it (yeah right!). I remember being disappointed because it scratched super easily (like butter) and how much trouble I was going to be in for mucking up his new ipad. there were people eyeing it, but no one said anything about it. HAHA, obviously I have ipad on the brain!

tobarefeet

Oct 5, 2008
Would love to know the over/under on how many Youtube videos will be posted showing people opening mail Saturday and doing the "nah nah nah" ?

Good call. Never thought about that... there will be no shortage of those.... except for here. They will be removed -- no reason to get people excited.

JCat

Mar 29, 2010
NYC, New York

We won’t believe you. ;)

Haha - good call! I would have certainly had an anxiety attack if I saw "YEAH I GOT MINES" sprouting up all over the place.