"A Problem Occurred"

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Torinate, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Torinate

Torinate Member
    Bronze

On certain web pages, I keep getting the message "a problem occurred and we had to reload the webpage". What is happening?

It's frustrating when this occurs. I may have to re-input information etc.

Also, my phone will just restart when I'm on webpages as well. Poof, the Apple symbol comes up.

6 Plus with 38 gig free space. Running IOS 8.1.2.

Ideas?

Thanks!!

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

What webpages are they? When did this start occurring? Are you jailbroken? I get the webpage error that you get as I use 1Password and the way I saved it makes it go to the error for some reason, and then it enters password but I have to insert username.

3. Torinate

Torinate Member
    Bronze

Happens randomly on different webpages. I have noticed it quite frequently on the Royal Caribbean website though. That's frustrating! I sign and go to the page I'm looking for then the error happens then I sign in again. I have 1 password but don't use it. Not jail broken.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I've gotten that error a few times. Reloading the page fixes it for me. Your crashes/reboots are a bigger concern. If you are not on the latest firmware, update. Try a hard reset. Press the home button and the power button at the same time and release them when you see the Apple logo. If that doesn't work, reset all settings through the settings app. If the spontaneous reboots still occur after that, I would restore the phone in iTunes.