A question about my DF order ?

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
I ordered an 8GB on July 18th, and it was pending on my bank card for about 4 days. Then it was no longer pending. As of today, it's pending again. Does that mean it's fixing to ship ? I checked my queue for my store, and i'm #1 on list.

I WANT MY iPhone, DANGIT ! :laugh2:

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
ATT's online site is quite crappy. A lot of people experience problems with it, so it could mean anything.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
I don't think your line number means much? There were people who had ordered their phones after me, and had them shipped out before me.

It could be that your bank only allows holds for certain number of days. After that, AT&T has to submit a new hold.

I know how you feel. It killed me waiting for my phone. Did I tell you I got the 16GB Black one? ;)

I ordered an 8GB on July 18th, and it was pending on my bank card for about 4 days. Then it was no longer pending. As of today, it's pending again. Does that mean it's fixing to ship ? I checked my queue for my store, and i'm #1 on list.

I WANT MY iPhone, DANGIT ! :laugh2:

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
It shipped today. I'll have it tomorrow.
OH YEAH .......:cool:

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
All you need now is a red suit, hat with a feather stuck in it and platform shoes with the gold fish. You can strut down the street with your iPhone and be the Mac Daddy of your neighborhood. ;)

It shipped today. I'll have it tomorrow.
OH YEAH .......:cool:

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
All you need now is a red suit, hat with a feather stuck in it and platform shoes with the gold fish. You can strut down the street with your iPhone and be the Mac Daddy of your neighborhood. ;)
LMAO........:laugh2: