a question....

Aug 28, 2007
i updated to 7.4.1 and there was a ringtone section for the first time, (i went from 7.3 to 7.4.1) and im getting a iPhone in less than a week, maybe thurs or friday! omg i cant wait..... well i think i should get prepared, so to speak, can i start making ringtones using the 7.4.1 method and when i connect it for the first time i connect my iPhone itll sync or do i have to wait to get the phone then do the free ringtone method?

woo i cant wait till i get my iPhone :D

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
i updated to 7.4.1 and there was a ringtone section for the first time, (i went from 7.3 to 7.4.1) and im getting a iPhone in less than a week, maybe thurs or friday! omg i cant wait..... well i think i should get prepared, so to speak, can i start making ringtones using the 7.4.1 method and when i connect it for the first time i connect my iPhone itll sync or do i have to wait to get the phone then do the free ringtone method?

woo i cant wait till i get my iPhone :D
You can start making them now. I was messing with this at work today on my computer there and I did not have my iPhone hooked up at the time. I did 3 or 4 (Ratts Greatest Hits) then sync'd and they moved over. I had to go to the ring tone tab and check the name of each one before I sync'd.