a smudgeless iPhone

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I could see myself using it if I often wore gloves, however, living in Florida doesn't always present that opportunity or necessity. For those in the North I could see that it would be quite beneficial.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL

fmjung

Oct 5, 2007
Gloves

The gloves work. I tested them in a store. Works great. :cool:

Chris, these are some nice gloves. Can you report back when you get them and let us know if they work with the iPhone?

fmjung

Oct 5, 2007
Where?

I went to a local outdoor store...

I just checked www.thenorthface.com...but the gloves are not currently available at their partner online stores. They're selling out like hot cakes! Check your local outdoor stores.

What store has these? They will be purchased on my lunch break! :)

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I just got the Pogo Stylus this week. It works great -- very impressed and happy with it.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
I just got the Pogo Stylus this week. It works great -- very impressed and happy with it.
great,
now I have to get new gloves and the stylus. thanks for the helpful info!

lukeules

Nov 9, 2007
wasn't one of the ideas behind the iPhone that you don't need a stylus? Why would anyone want one?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
wasn't one of the ideas behind the iPhone that you don't need a stylus? Why would anyone want one?
like previously stated, what if you have to answer a call while wearing gloves? or your fingers are too fat and always fudge a word when "typing" it.

i would definitely look into either the gloves or the stylus if it were ever that cold here in texas, but it's not :p

the only time i ever use gloves is when i'm snowboarding.. and the iPhone will never experience that.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
alright my gloves will be here tomorrow and i will post here on how they work out from what ive ready they work great i can only hope so..