A thing of Beauty.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX

::tearing up::
Isn't it just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? I would sell my soul(and the van sitting in my driveway) for that damned thing. It's so... perfect.

Too bad that the dunderhead who's selling it refuses to respond to any of my emails, and didn't leave a phone number. >_> ass.

Guys, if you know anyone in/near the Houston area selling a beauty like this, even if it's not this one... Tell them to contact me!
Or even better, if you want to buy a van, contact me!

[/shameless plug]

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
lol. get a newer body style. Those are to heavy and the TPI blows.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Wow. How old are you again? :D
Just turned sixteen the other week. What makes you ask? I feel like something's just flown over my head.

lol. get a newer body style. Those are to heavy and the TPI blows.
:mad: How dare you insult 3rd gen beauty!

*cough*
I love the way they look, and the slower it goes, the easier it is to talk my dad into. :laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I just don't know many people your age lusting after a car that looks like that. Not judging you, though.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
I suppose I am a bit different compared to most of the kids in my age group. Whom, by the way, seem to have taken ALL of their preference in cars from 2Fast2Furious. >_>

I love muscle cars. Kenneth pegged it on the hot rod thing.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
2fast 2furious cars = CRAP.

I have had a pretty nice list of hot rods and they were all built and modded by myself. I cant see myself driving something else that doesn't wake up the neighborhood and sets off all the car alarms.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
/AGREE!

I've met so many kids at my school who think they're hot stuff because they can name 5 different imports... It's so, so annoying.

I think I'm gonna take mechanics next year...

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
You might be able to trade for a few huge gold chains and a Van Halen t-shirt. Say "Yo" a lot, and "How YOU doin'?". Just saying'. :D

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
^ yes...THAT is a thing of beauty and worthy of lust. If you want to be noticed, find one of those and drive around in it.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Sorry dude, but that is far from being a nice car. Nice try, though.

You couldn't pay me to drive that thing. It screams 1980's ********* (not calling you a Dbag, but I certainly can see a popped-up collar wearing dude driving that thing, and the 80's died for a reason).

Youth today.....I see the 80's coming back ever so subtly, and it makes me so confused, and sad.

But, your taste is yours. You asked our opinion, and that is mine. I would go for something not so unclassy.

Now the car The Apple posted, that crap is bad ass. That is more hot rod than the car you posted can ever dream to be.

Anything is better than a van, though. Sorry to hear that misfortune. But, being 16 and having a car is a luxury. Good luck.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas

I have had a pretty nice list of hot rods and they were all built and modded by myself. I cant see myself driving something else that doesn't wake up the neighborhood and sets off all the car alarms.
Not all imports are crap or from the fast and the furious. Its punk kids who put a exhaust on the p.o.s 90 honda civic and think its fast. I smoke and i don't mean beat them i mean I SMOKE muscle cars in my wrx. (mustang, gt, camaro, trans am)

The only new imports worth a crap

52 evo wrx.jpg

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Not all imports are crap or from the fast and the furious. Its punk kids who put a exhaust on the p.o.s 90 honda civic and think its fast. I smoke and i don't mean beat them i mean I SMOKE muscle cars in my wrx. (mustang, gt, camaro, trans am)

The only new imports worth a crap

View attachment 4122
I know I shouldn't have said ALL of imports are crap but the ones I meant specifically are the ones with the fart cans installed, the huge rear spoiler, and all the go fast stickers. The WRX is a fast car with some simple mods. I have a friend that has a Turbo civic pushing 460 to the ground and it doesn't weigh nothing. It is completely gutted except for a pair of sparco seats and gauges. That thing is scary fast.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'd welcome back the 80's. I'll have to break out my denim jacket and grow my hair long. Well, at least bust out the denim.

I was around 18 and almost bought a Z28 in red. My father was smart enough to bring it to a local shop to have it checked out. The car had been in a major accident and was crap. And yes I would have cruised up and down Hempstead Turnpike blasting Poison.

-Chris

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I'd welcome back the 80's. I'll have to break out my denim jacket and grow my hair long. Well, at least bust out the denim.

I was around 18 and almost bought a Z28 in red. My father was smart enough to bring it to a local shop to have it checked out. The car had been in a major accident and was crap. And yes I would have cruised up and down Hempstead Turnpike blasting Poison.

-Chris

At least you'd only have to grow out the hair on the back of your head!