A very good article on 3D Touch

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Watching the demo in the Keynote, it's clear that this is a very innovative hardware feature. It's good to see a first hand account of the hardware and software working together. The whole sensing "force vs intent" aspect of the article is promising to hear. Can't wait to get my grubby paws on the new glass!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Watching the demo in the Keynote, it's clear that this is a very innovative hardware feature. It's good to see a first hand account of the hardware and software working together. The whole sensing "force vs intent" aspect of the article is promising to hear. Can't wait to get my grubby paws on the new glass!
I'm really looking forward to it too.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
That's encouraging. Honestly I wasn't really expecting it to change how I use he phone that much, but it sounds like it might.

RicK james

Bronze
Sep 5, 2011
I agree this is certainly the feature I want most. I was reading the article and I agree "It’s so hard to communicate the experience"
I try to explain it to my hubby and why he would want the iPhone6s
I upgrade yearly and the wife thinks I'm crazy as she sees no need. I upgraded for her this year as we were both eligible per the edge program. She wasn't excited until she saw a commercial with the 3D Touch and now she won't quit asking when it's coming. Lol