a wire to hold your iPhone up on the table (and you could swivel the iPhone 90º)

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
i just thought of something that would be SO cool. if there was like some wire stand that would some how hold your iPhone, and still connect over USB some way and have an audio in so we can hook it up to speakers. and we could have it sideways. because i aways want to use coverflow while its on its stand. is there any product like this already?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i just thought of something that would be SO cool. if there was like some wire stand that would some how hold your iPhone, and still connect over USB some way and have an audio in so we can hook it up to speakers. and we could have it sideways. because i aways want to use coverflow while its on its stand. is there any product like this already?
well there is one that kinda fits your description. it is the clear acryic case from belkin that has a stand that lets you stand up the iPhone in portrait or lanscape mode and you could use the cable to plug into the bottom but the case makes it too big to fit in the dock

DiscoJoey

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
well there is one that kinda fits your description. it is the clear acryic case from belkin that has a stand that lets you stand up the iPhone in portrait or lanscape mode and you could use the cable to plug into the bottom but the case makes it too big to fit in the dock
ya i want some like big wire thing that connects to the bottom even and would plug in and hold in in place there.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
no but that would be cool

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Thats an interesting idea. The angle is pretty extreme if you have your iPhone in the dock and want to listen to music, look at stuff, etc.