ABC News iPhone Hysteria Video. Pretty Funny

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Diviant

Jun 21, 2007
It has the linewaiters at the NYC Apple store.

Two things are evident in that video.

1.) The first in line guy has no idea what the iPhone is. We all know he's just in it for the attention, but the least he could do is brush up on his iPhone stats and put on a show for all the Apple fan boys and the media.

2.) That woman is so stupid I can't believe she knows how to use a phone.

iWant

Jun 21, 2007
Its gonna be a 'momentum breaking stepping stone.'

I don't know about you guys but I have no idea what that is.

blackoutcrl

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
DC
www.blackoutgraphics.com
Well, the iPhone just got a bad preview as far as those interviewees are concerned.

I am trying to think of some creative way of fitting ourselves into an ugly, misfits crowd or something.. but i got nothing... those people are just dumb....

I want to push over their chairs.... Bleh..

iDAY!

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
I would cut everyone in line. No offical line was formed yet so its really everyone is just being kind, NOT I sir.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
momentum....breaking....stepping....stone

are..you..effing..kidding..me.

ok, let me try it agan...mooomeentuum breeaakiiing steppiiiing stoooone. noooo, saying it slowly doesn't work. momentumbreakingsteppingstone. saying it fasn't isn't helping.

guys, i give up...what is retard mcgee talking about? is this the "one last thing" that steve is famous for?

i can see it now:

Steve Jobs: "folks, we have a revolutionary phone, the best ipod we've ever made, and a breakthrough internet device. that alone has set the cell phone industry on fire. BUT, there's one...more...thing" [crazy applause]
"the iPhone is also a fantastic momentum breaking stepping stone...what's that you say? well, let me put you in this scenario...you're walking down the street and you need to elevate yourself up a couple feet. but wait, there are no steps...and you can't slow down! well, the iPhone has this problem solved. using beautiful technology that when activated will slow you down and simultaneously turn the iPhone into a stepping stone, and boom no one will ever have this problem again."