Able to sync pictures, not sure where to find them on iPhone?

erodz5

Apr 11, 2008
I am able to sync pictures to my iPhone but cannot find them on the phone....?

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Welcome to EIC!

Have you tapped the photos application? If the photos are on the device, you should see a camera roll folder as well as one labeled photo library. Tap on the photo library.

When your device is synced, there should me a memory use status at the bottom of the screen. It shows up as different color bars. If you have photos synced properly, you should start seeing a contribution to the total available space made by the photos.

Check that first. If no indication, your difficulty may be in the photo sync tab. Make sure you have the folder you want to sync selected in the check box.

Let us know how you make out. :)

erodz5

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks!

Welcome to EIC!

Have you tapped the photos application? If the photos are on the device, you should see a camera roll folder as well as one labeled photo library. Tap on the photo library.

When your device is synced, there should me a memory use status at the bottom of the screen. It shows up as different color bars. If you have photos synced properly, you should start seeing a contribution to the total available space made by the photos.

Check that first. If no indication, your difficulty may be in the photo sync tab. Make sure you have the folder you want to sync selected in the check box.

Let us know how you make out. :)

Everything worked great, thanks buddy. I just bought it yesterday in Miami and I live in Puerto Rico. Now that you are online, let me ask you one more thing. Neither one of my emails can configure to the iPhone. My hotmail does not want to connect to the mail Link

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Everything worked great, thanks buddy. I just bought it yesterday in Miami and I live in Puerto Rico. Now that you are online, let me ask you one more thing. Neither one of my emails can configure to the iPhone. My hotmail does not want to connect to the mail Link
The iPhone supports .Mac, gmail, yahoo, etc. The iPhone doesn't support hotmail directly. There are work arounds.

Personally, I am forwarding all of my hotmail to either a Yahoo account or a .Mac account that I have purchased. You need to have your hotmail upgraded to Windows Live. Still free, but you need the upgrade for the forwarding option to show up.

Another option is the following link from Izymail. With Izymail, you are forwarding your hotmail to the izymail server which then can be directly pulled by your iPhone.

http://email.about.com/od/iPhonemail/qt/et_get_hotmail.htm

erodz5

Apr 11, 2008
The iPhone supports .Mac, gmail, yahoo, etc. The iPhone doesn't support hotmail directly. There are work arounds.

Personally, I am forwarding all of my hotmail to either a Yahoo account or a .Mac account that I have purchased. You need to have your hotmail upgraded to Windows Live. Still free, but you need the upgrade for the forwarding option to show up.

Another option is the following link from Izymail. With Izymail, you are forwarding your hotmail to the izymail server which then can be directly pulled by your iPhone.

http://email.about.com/od/iPhonemail/qt/et_get_hotmail.htm

Thanks again!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Gmail is a great option based on its spam filter alone. Give that a try.