About time!

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Well guys, I got my baby today. Brand new, beautiful black 8GB iPhone 3G. It's everything I expected and more. The SMS is brilliant with the threaded chat. Seeing as how I came from an LG Chocolate, the fact that I can check my email from my phone is, in itself, very impressive. I don't even need my PC anymore, now that I've got my iPhone! And Remote will probably make it a lot easier to wake up in the mornings...

But you guys already know most of what I've got to say. I just wanted to pop up real quick to let everyone know that NOW, I can start to really learn from what I see here, and conversely, I can now truly contribute to the community.

A big thanks to PDS and Psylichon, who really made me feel welcome, and without whom, I probably would've left EiC months ago. Thanks guys, I owe you big time!

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you got what you were hoping for, even if you did have to buy it for yourself. xD
Take care everyone. See you soon!

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
congrats! Merry Christmas to you!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Merry Christmas and congrats! You are now an official card carrying member of EIC!;)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
CONGRATZ! & MERRY CHRISTMAS! :laugh2:

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
time for a facelift now....quickpwn
Hehe. Maybe in a month or two... Maybe. But I personally prefer the stock iPhone Home screen, and the only benefit of jailbreaking that I can see myself using is video recording. Not worth the trouble, in my honest opinion.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well guys, I got my baby today. Brand new, beautiful black 8GB iPhone 3G. It's everything I expected and more. The SMS is brilliant with the threaded chat. Seeing as how I came from an LG Chocolate, the fact that I can check my email from my phone is, in itself, very impressive. I don't even need my PC anymore, now that I've got my iPhone! And Remote will probably make it a lot easier to wake up in the mornings...

But you guys already know most of what I've got to say. I just wanted to pop up real quick to let everyone know that NOW, I can start to really learn from what I see here, and conversely, I can now truly contribute to the community.

A big thanks to PDS and Psylichon, who really made me feel welcome, and without whom, I probably would've left EiC months ago. Thanks guys, I owe you big time!

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you got what you were hoping for, even if you did have to buy it for yourself. xD
Take care everyone. See you soon!
No problem bro your cool:cool:
-Now go and have fun with your iPhone! Have an Awesome New Year;)

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Congrats to you - you have read about it, you have talk about - and now you're are an owner....what a great feeling isn't it?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Really happy for you Shawn. You were very patient! Enjoy the new toy and the rest of your holidays...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Just say this post. So happy for you Shawn. You have been a good contributer to the forum and now can add even more.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Congratulations for buying the iPhone man, and for your nice feelings toward the EiC community. Especially George and Dave :p.