Ac Connector for iPhone?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
What kind of AC connector is it going to have? Is it going to be like the ipod or different.?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I'm sure it will only come with the USB data cable just like an iPod. If you want an AC adapter, you'll have to buy one of the accessories.

May 6, 2007
United States
I'm sure it will only come with the USB data cable just like an iPod. If you want an AC adapter, you'll have to buy one of the accessories.

I understand your reasoning, but this could be a little different. I am assuming that, because there are many more times and places you would need to plug your phone in, and because it is standard with phones these days to have AC Adapters, that one will be included.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I understand your reasoning, but this could be a little different. I am assuming that, because there are many more times and places you would need to plug your phone in, and because it is standard with phones these days to have AC Adapters, that one will be included.
I hope it does come with one, but I don't really expect it.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
I hope you're right. That'll be one less thing I'll have to pay extra for.

I already have a USB brick from when I bought my original ipod mini. I wonder if that would work. Same 30 pin connector, might need a differnt voltage.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
What kind of AC connector is it going to have? Is it going to be like the ipod or different.?
im hoping ipod accessories you already have will work with the iPhone. looks to me the iPhone has the same connector as the ipod .. can someone please tell me why it wouldn't work with your ac adapter that you have for the ipod.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
I already have a USB brick from when I bought my original ipod mini. I wonder if that would work. Same 30 pin connector, might need a differnt voltage.
I don't think its gonna need a different voltage because i used the same USB brick for the mini on my ipod video and it worked perfectly fine. Too bad i don't have the ipod video anymore pn account of............iPhone!
sweet

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
im hoping ipod accessories you already have will work with the iPhone. looks to me the iPhone has the same connector as the ipod .. can someone please tell me why it wouldn't work with your ac adapter that you have for the ipod.
I'm hoping the same thing. That would save me from having to buy another car charger and adapter.