Accel Break

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
I wanted to first point out that this is a free "break game." It just came out today 8/3/08. So far I have only played the 1st level there is NO PAUSE on it. You can control the paddle two ways, 1st by your fingers moving around, 2nd by the accelerometer witch works too it’s just a little harder. I prefer the "old fashion way" of using my fingers, I think that the accelerometer is great but not every game needs it to function, I’m just glad that they made it where you could pick witch way you wanted to play. So in the end it’s a simple game with good controls, no pause, I have no regrets in downloading it (who could its FREE! :p)

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
You should put this in the App review section and get yourself in the contest going on over there.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
You should put this in the App review section and get yourself in the contest going on over there.
oh i will i just did not have time to "put the app in there" i had to leave but as soon as i get back i will definitely. Thanks

Update: I just put the app in for processing so it should be done by the time I get back.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm sure there will be a bunch of "break tile" games after the success of BreakClassic.

I'm so over Pong. :laugh2:

Dienekes

Feb 14, 2009
Hey, I can't find this game on the iTunes US store. Can someone help?

Thanks