Accidentally deleted default Summerboard theme

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I went into my summerboard themes folder and in an effort to clear my phone out deleted my themes. I deleted the default theme however and so if someone could go into their phones harddrive zip that folder up and upload it for me i'd greatly appreciate it and thanks would definently be in order. Thanks again.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i believe the "default" theme in summerboard is just a folder with a black wallpaper in it. so, if you just create a new directory there, and call it "default", and upload a plain black 320x480 png image called "Wallpaper.png" to it, all of the original icons will load by default.

It's like what happens when a particular theme is missing an icon for an app... it just defaults to the original one for that app. So "default" is basically just an "empty" theme.

EDIT: yeah, looks like it is how i remembered it. here it is.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
i believe the "default" theme in summerboard is just a folder with a black wallpaper in it. so, if you just create a new directory there, and call it "default", and upload a plain black 320x480 png image called "Wallpaper.png" to it, all of the original icons will load by default. It's like what happens when a particular theme is missing an icon for an app...

it just defaults to the original one for that app.

i can upload that folder shortly, if you like...
that does sound easy enough, but if you wouldn't mind just uploading the folder anyway, i'd like to be prfectly sure. Thanks man.

edit: thanks for uploading