Accidently deleted iPhone apps! How do i get them back?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 15, 2007
Hey,

I used installer to install "finder" and i accidentally deleted MobileSlideShow.app, which has the icons for camera and photos? And now, on my main screen I don't have my Photos icon or Camera Icon! How do I get them back without completed resetting my iPhone? I have it unlocked to a different provider, and don't want to do the whole unlock process again! is there any website that i can download the 2 deleted items and put them back on my iPhone? Please help! thanks!:mad:

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
If you run Windows use ibrikr to upload all those files back to the directory they were in. The stock files can be found on modmyiPhone.com under the stock iPhone files section.

if you runa Mac I believ you can use iNdependence (correct me if I'm wrong). either way you don't need to restore or anythign drastic, just get those files back on their. If you download everything, but don't know where to put it, or are confused on setup let us know......just don't be lazy and expect us to spoon feed yah:p

dazza

Sep 19, 2007
I did a similar thing ,as i was messing around - i lost a few icons, i installed brickr and it's a breeze to use and just re-installed everything.