Account Balance Every time I Call/Text, HELP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MikeMineo

Jun 30, 2007
i used the prepaid method with a debit card... and every time i make a call or text, a notice pops up and tells me how much it costs, even if it costs nothing, like a nighttime call... its pretty annoying, does anyone know how to make this stop.. i couldn't figure it out, thx

Hattrick

Jun 26, 2007
my wife is having the same problem and i can't seem to find a way to turn it off. it wears her battery down faster as well, cause it keeps popping up at random times

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I had my kids on prepaid accounts about a year ago, and theirs both did this the whole time we had them. I don't think there's a setting for turning it off.

captain4004

Bronze
May 2, 2007
Charleston SC
Yeah mines just started doing that today, does it at random and I have to hit the Dismiss button 2 or 3 times before it goes away and the unlock screen pops up.

Customer service told me to press and hold down the power button slide to cut off, wait a few minutes the power back on, seem to work for the meantime. Now I have to decide to either put up with this or switch to a regular plan and drop a $300.00 deposit:eek: