Action Menu

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
New app in Cydia that takes the stock Cut, Copy & Paste to a new level. On the free version, you can create favorites e.g. your oft used words, phrases, even login info, for easy pasting. The paid version, among other useful features, keeps a clipboard history.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
The paid version is the best of Clippy and hClipboard (and more) in one clean app.

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
Yes! I just installed and paid for this and it is excellent.

A couple of additions I would like to see:

Integration with qTweeter rather than the regular bunch of Tweeing apps
Categories in favourites so the list desn't get too long.
A 'short URL' converting option

It all works really well with no perceptible lag.

Not too sure what the ABC button does though.

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
I think I've got it.

If you select all of the visible text it's then not possible to scroll the screen without deselecting.

The ABC button moves the view to an unselected area (I think).

I've emailed the developer for clarification along with a couple of suggestions. I'll post the reply when I get one.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I think it's from the app called Inspell, a Cydia spellchecker app (Do you have it installed too?). If you select an editable word/text that's not recognized by the built-in Hunspell dictionary, the ABC icon shows up and when you click on it, you're presented with a list of alternative spellings.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Don't tell me only three people have tried this app and agree it's very good! The search function is great too, but I think that available only in the paid version.