Activate 1.1.1 jailbroken anyone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kazaam

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007
I think I got my 1.1.1 jailbroken but it still not activated. I followed the wiki, but until the step that I have to do this command "killall lockdownd" in the command terminal, the thing is I CANNOT connect wo WinSCP via SCP, I had to use SFTP, and the terminal command doesn't supported in the SFTP (got an error)

Everytime I use Winscp to connect via SCP, i got error with exit status 127 and something about BASH is recommended..

Please guy, if you know how to activate the stock iPhone 1.1.1, please over here.. much thanks!

tdefriez

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I haven't got it to work with T-Mobile SIM yet

I've unlocked (via iPhoneSIMFree) and updated to 1.1.1 using published jailbreak methods (Mac) but have yet to get T-Mobile SIM to activate (followed procedure several times, although phone is clearly unlocked and T-Mobile activated in 1.0.2) - no issues with an official AT&T SIM - so the issue relates to something in the published activation method - I have noticed at the 1st iASign step it does not indicate the phone as activated (unlike activated in the indicated method text)