Activated, but still...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I posted this in a thread, but i think this might be a new issue that should be addressed. My phone activated the last time i plugged it in and i can now use it. However, I still get the connection error. When i plug my phone in it tries to activate it and eventually brings up that error. I don't get the sync options or anything...but my phone is activated and at the default settings (i can't access my backups, it hasn't let me "restore from backup" etc...i'm stuck before that step).

Help please

**NVM: After 8 or so tries with the error i mentioned above, it finally let me restore from backup.

When i restore from backup it just adds the data right doesn't revert back to the unofficial 2.0 release that i added yesterday right?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I posted this in a thread, but i think this might be a new issue that should be addressed. My phone activated the last time i plugged it in and i can now use it. However, I still get the connection error. When i plug my phone in it tries to activate it and eventually brings up that error. I don't get the sync options or anything...but my phone is activated and at the default settings (i can't access my backups, it hasn't let me "restore from backup" etc...i'm stuck before that step).

Help please

**NVM: After 8 or so tries with the error i mentioned above, it finally let me restore from backup.

When i restore from backup it just adds the data right doesn't revert back to the unofficial 2.0 release that i added yesterday right?
It won't revert back. All it is doing is adding your media and data from your last sync.