activation of second iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
so i bought two iPhones on iday. I was going to sell the other to make a profit on it. I know i was greedy. So anyways i never got the second iPhone sold, well lack of there trying to do so. So i decided to keep it and give to my significant other, the wifey. When i activated my iPhone on iday it took about three to five minutes to activate mine. But tonight i tried to activate the other one. First issue, the damn computer or iTunes or the phone kept loosing the connection. The phone disconnects from the pc. Rebooted pc and iPhone. Finally after a few tries i got the activation going. Waiting ...... Waiting......five minutes later.....you activation requires more time.... You know that silly excuse. All i have to say now is WTF. Is it because its three in the morning or is it cause AT&T are a piece of sh*t? I read the threads here on EI and I hope this does not turn into a 30+ hours horror story. Gees what does it take AT&T? I already have a fliping account, whats the problem ? Well people wish me luck on this cause I really don't want to call att customer reps. Cause they seem to know sh*t. Actually I think sh*t knows more than them. Any tips on how to deal with this would be appreciated. Thanks, cause I know many of you went through the long activation process.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
so i bought two iPhones on iday. I was going to sell the other to make a profit on it. I know i was greedy. So anyways i never got the second iPhone sold, well lack of there trying to do so. So i decided to keep it and give to my significant other, the wifey. When i activated my iPhone on iday it took about three to five minutes to activate mine. But tonight i tried to activate the other one. First issue, the damn computer or iTunes or the phone kept loosing the connection. The phone disconnects from the pc. Rebooted pc and iPhone. Finally after a few tries i got the activation going. Waiting ...... Waiting......five minutes later.....you activation requires more time.... You know that silly excuse. All i have to say now is WTF. Is it because its three in the morning or is it cause AT&T are a piece of sh*t? I read the threads here on EI and I hope this does not turn into a 30+ hours horror story. Gees what does it take AT&T? I already have a fliping account, whats the problem ? Well people wish me luck on this cause I really don't want to call att customer reps. Cause they seem to know sh*t. Actually I think sh*t knows more than them. Any tips on how to deal with this would be appreciated. Thanks, cause I know many of you went through the long activation process.
update : i had to call the bastards at AT&T. the whole mix up due to a dash...... i mean a freaking " - " in my address
what a trip. I spent 1.30 hours on the phone with a guy who kept putting m on hold...wtf.

well the phone is up and running

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Tell us how you REALLY feel! COMON! Don't hold back!

:laugh2:

Rumpelgeist