Actual working iPhone 6 leaked!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I just read this online.

"We can see a new Passbook icon which features a magnetic credit card at the top, assumingly for the fact you are now going to be able to pay using your iOS devices everywhere you go. Let’s hope there is still a surprise come Tuesday, though I personally think this is going to be the biggest and most important Apple event in a long time. You can view the video here."

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I would imagine that being this close to the annoucement that some of these have to be the real thing. I don't think we will be all that suprised, although it would be great if it was.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I would imagine that being this close to the annoucement that some of these have to be the real thing. I don't think we will be all that suprised, although it would be great if it was.
My friend is getting mad at me that I keep saying the iPhone is available or I have it now. Haha. But it's funny the way she reacts to it. She cannot wait until it's available for preorder or order, whichever happens.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
My friend is getting mad at me that I keep saying the iPhone is available or I have it now. Haha. But it's funny the way she reacts to it. She cannot wait until it's available for preorder or order, whichever happens.
I hope they have a preorder since they didn't for the 5S, but I can't imagine they wouldn't as big as this release is expecting to sell.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I hope they have a preorder since they didn't for the 5S, but I can't imagine they wouldn't as big as this release is expecting to sell.
Did you read that people are already lining up for the iPhone 6? I think also it was two brothers competing to camp out for the most days...they are also being sponsored for it. They've done it since the 4S.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Did you read that people are already lining up for the iPhone 6? I think also it was two brothers competing to camp out for the most days...they are also being sponsored for it. They've done it since the 4S.
I am pretty sure they are lining up at the 5th Avenue store in NY already. I have a job so I won't be camping out for days outside the Apple store. I'll be staying up for the pre-order, but thats it, lol. Unless my preorder doesn't work and I am left with no choice, but to camp out. I'll hit Cabela's down the road from the Apple store to get my cold hunting gear.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am pretty sure they are lining up at the 5th Avenue store in NY already. I have a job so I won't be camping out for days outside the Apple store. I'll be staying up for the pre-order, but thats it, lol. Unless my preorder doesn't work and I am left with no choice, but to camp out. I'll hit Cabela's down the road from the Apple store to get my cold hunting gear.
Yes I think that's where it said. I've never camped out.

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I'd be more apt to believe it real had he gone to the App Store and downloaded an app or two that Android's play store does not have.
I hear you on that! If it's a fake, it's amazing how accurate it looks! It's funny, I say this about an unreleased product we haven't seen yet!

Sent from my iPhone 5

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
This looks real to me. I think Tim Cook will say this again like he did last year when he unveils the iPhone 6. "I think most of you may have seen this already".

Last edited:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
The user who posted those videos on Weibo has now posted Geekbench results of his purported iPhone 6...

Geekbench is a well-known, if not the best-known, cross-platform benchmark application.

These results, if legitimate, tell us a few things about the iPhone 6 (the 4.7-inch incarnation, perhaps, since that was the model that made an appearance in the leaked videos), including that its A8 chip will not run at 2 GHz, as previously rumored, but rather, at 1.38 GHz. Ixnay on the extra gig of RAM as well. Of course, Apple famously squeezes more power out of iOS devices using less powerful and less abundant hardware than other phone manufacturers.

The linked article above also features three photographs for comparison, one allegedly shot with the iPhone 6. If they were shot at the same time, the iPhone 6 was able to capture individual clouds, something the other two phones (iPhone 5s, LG G3) failed to photograph.