Adam on Mythbusters using iPhone.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i only saw him using the timer function, so i'm not sure if it was modded. The case was just a loose black thing with white stitching.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I just put off studying for my 2 exams even more (yeah, 2 exams on the day after Halloween! the nerve!) to watch Mythbusters to see the iPhone. I'm not sure what case that is but it definitely wasn't as form fitting as others I have seen.

Lilmike09

Jul 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
well since were talking about celebritys using iPhones ill pitch one. i was watching life of ryan the other day and ryan sheckler was using an iPhone. however just watched a new episode and looks like he now has a blackberry. that was fast! lol

7up

Jun 20, 2007
Since when did he began to use an iPhone? It must be the most recent show?

Adam is a really cool dude..

Even more cooler now.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I've never seen Adam use his phone so much. Almost like a plug. :D
i thought the same thing...

...but then i realized that I didn't use my previous phone anywhere near as much as i use my iPhone either. something about the iPhone just begs you to use it.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
i saw that last night as i was watching it on my dvr... awesomeness... jaime has some busted ass noika last time i saw him on a phone

4mula1

Aug 4, 2007
Journeyman used iPhone as well.

I cant remember all the shows but I have seen it quite a few times now. Its probably just product placement by Apple.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I cant remember all the shows but I have seen it quite a few times now. Its probably just product placement by Apple.
yes, in CSI: Miami, I thought that was a huge product placement. Although, every time I've seen the phone on TV, it's been wrapped in some sort of case. IMO, I think that'd make it harder to identify which phone it is...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yes, in CSI: Miami, I thought that was a huge product placement. Although, every time I've seen the phone on TV, it's been wrapped in some sort of case. IMO, I think that'd make it harder to identify which phone it is...
if the logo is covered up it's not product placment... At least nothing Apple is involved in.