Adding to contacts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HarleyS

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Sarasota Florida
SO today i recived a text from a number that I dint have stored. Once i found out who it was I wanted to add the number to my contacts. I couldnt figure out how to do so. With my old phone it had an options screen for the text to do a few different things. I don't see that here. SUre I could just write the number down then go back in and type it into my contacts but shouldnt there be an easier way?

RTpics

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Malibu CA
it would be nice if any number we see ie:safari, mail, calendar, maps etc that when we click on instead of dialing that number a pop would say ADD to contacts or DIAL number, pretty simple

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
At the top of my screen on an unknown contact I have the option to "Add To Contacts." The same as for any unknown number as well.

tupacinla

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
SO today i recived a text from a number that I dint have stored. Once i found out who it was I wanted to add the number to my contacts. I couldnt figure out how to do so. With my old phone it had an options screen for the text to do a few different things. I don't see that here. SUre I could just write the number down then go back in and type it into my contacts but shouldnt there be an easier way?

yeah, if it was a text you received. it should be on the top of the conversation that says "Add to contacts"

your welcome.

:cool: