Adding to Favorites...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mileshb3

Jul 12, 2007
Just got my iPhone last night! WOW! Technical daughter added Contacts from Treo via Entourage >>> Address Book >>> iTunes sync! Now, need Calendar info....

Was going through my Contacts and assigning Favorites. There was 'Send Text Msg' or Add to Favorites choices. Did a few to Favorites, but now the only option is to Send a Text Msg. Any ideas as to how to get the choices back? Thanks in advance, Miles

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Just got my iPhone last night! WOW! Technical daughter added Contacts from Treo via Entourage >>> Address Book >>> iTunes sync! Now, need Calendar info....

Was going through my Contacts and assigning Favorites. There was 'Send Text Msg' or Add to Favorites choices. Did a few to Favorites, but now the only option is to Send a Text Msg. Any ideas as to how to get the choices back? Thanks in advance, Miles
Welcome to EIP!
And welcome to the next generation of mobile devices!

Are you perhaps looking at contacts that are already added to your "favorites"?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona

You can only have 20 favorites, and you've hit that limit. Go to favorites and delete a few and the option to add to favorites will return to contacts.

Favorites are for quick dialing and are not meant to replicate the entire address book (i.e., they are not stored alphabetically but rather the order you like--so a long list could become less useful).

--
Mike

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
You can only have 20 favorites, and you've hit that limit. Go to favorites and delete a few and the option to add to favorites will return to contacts.

Favorites are for quick dialing and are not meant to replicate the entire address book (i.e., they are not stored alphabetically but rather the order you like--so a long list could become less useful).

--
Mike

That was gonna be my 2nd guess, just didn't think anyone would actually have filled it, already. lol