Additional Minutes on iPhone

bstrand

Sep 11, 2007
Sorry to bother, I know this is an ignorant question, but how much money is it per extra minute that a user spends on the phone, in the event that the user is already over his/her plan for that month? Also, when does AT&T's billing cycle reset? I thought it would be the 5th of every month or something, but its been and while and my "Usage" for this session still has not reset. Thanks for the help!

mclemm

Sep 9, 2007
Sorry to bother, I know this is an ignorant question, but how much money is it per extra minute that a user spends on the phone, in the event that the user is already over his/her plan for that month? Also, when does AT&T's billing cycle reset? I thought it would be the 5th of every month or something, but its been and while and my "Usage" for this session still has not reset. Thanks for the help!
Everyones cycle is different all depends on when you joined mine is on the 10th my brother is on the 2nd, I think it is 35 or 40 cents not counting data. mclemm;)

Coach Z

Bronze
Aug 3, 2007
If you call up customer service they can change your billing date, they can't always give you the exact date you want but usually winthin a day or two +/-