Address Book and Multiple Job Titles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Any way to add multiple job titles? I'm thinking I already know the answer.
My crude solution would be to add a comma after the first job title, then type in the second job title.

This, however, does not resolve the issue if one of your contacts has multiple job titles at multiple employers.

In Address Book, Card > Add Field > Job Title gets greyed out after you add just one job.

I like your question and it's a great idea for an improvement to the Address Book.

An alternate solution would be to ask your friend to quit their second job. This gives them more free time to spend here on everythingiCafé. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 25, 2012
My crude solution would be to add a comma after the first job title, then type in the second job title.

This, however, does not resolve the issue if one of your contacts has multiple job titles at multiple employers.

In Address Book, Card > Add Field > Job Title gets greyed out after you add just one job.

I like your question and it's a great idea for an improvement to the Address Book.

An alternate solution would be to ask your friend to quit their second job. This gives them more free time to spend here on everythingiCafé. :ROFLMAO:
hahahaha, thanks for that. just added you on last.fm and twitter

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
hahahaha, thanks for that. just added you on last.fm and twitter
Luckily, the job title field does seem to allow a lot of characters!

Thanks for the add on Twitter, but I'm afraid I don't see you. The last person who added me was someone named "simeonniemel451". Twitter says she added me five days ago:

That's her actual Twitter profile photo(!) that I attached to this post. I haven't the slightest idea who this person is. All I know is that she is following me and that maybe I should deny access to Location Services to Twitter. At least as long as that interesting person continues to follow me.

Sent from my alphanumeric pager.

Attachments