Adobe Flash support coming to iPhone?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Just saw this over at TUAW. The rumor is coming from GearLive, the same guys that leaked the wiggly icons.

- John

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I realized I needed it the other day. Me and my buddy were driving and we wanted to check out a restaurant's menu so we could order ahead. He said "break out your iPhone" but when I went to the page it said something like sorry bla bla flash player needed. Lame, so I called them and they were in a hurry so I just had to order some sandwhich.:oops:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Flash would definitely be a welcomed addition.

agreed, add copy/paste, video recording, and MMS on top of the flash support and I'll be 100% happy. Flash was the 2nd biggest thing I wanted so I'm cautiously very excited. I'll be really bummed if this turns out to be a false rumor.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
i've only had 1 crash on my 1.1.3 16gb. Seems to me it may be better with 1.1.3, but that may not be the case with everyone.
mine was crashing like MAD. I had to reboot to "fix" it. I am on a stock 1.1.3 firmware, too.

If gearlive can hit 2 in a row (2 big ones at that), they'll have a lot more credibility to their future claims.

Nov 26, 2007
Gosh, every time I see your avator I reach up and try to swipe the bug away from my screen. dang thing gets me every time. lol
I sure hope gearlive hit it, if they got it right, i will gladly give them all the credibility they want!

Painkiller

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Think you guys should check out www.iPhoneatlas.com and see what they're saying. Pretty much sounds like we can forget flash or "flash lite" on the iPhone. Would love to see it but, sounds like the iPhone doens't have no where near enough "oomph" to process flash info. ...wishful thinking, apparently.