Advanced Preference Settings?

H

Hayesimus

so i downloaded this via installer and then i went to my sounds settings and now there is something called clicker. what is that? you can only enable it when the volume is all the way up.

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
so i downloaded this via installer and then i went to my sounds settings and now there is something called clicker. what is that? you can only enable it when the volume is all the way up.
I didn't see any other changes other than this either... looks like a perfectly worthless download.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
if you click on "more info" there's a list of the other options. some of them are interesting... i think i'll keep it.

here are the ones i like:

-Auto-dim. My phone is set to not auto-lock, so this is helpful to conserve battery power if i leave it on for whatever reason without using it.

-Custom strings in Carrier and Time slots in status bar.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
-Enable/Disable On-the-Go
-Show/Hide YouTube
-Show internal Apps (Shows/Hides apps put in the directory /Apple internal/Applications)
-Auto-Dim
-Fake Signal Bars
-all Summerboard Prefs
-a place to type in the name of a custom summerboard theme

and More!

i don't really understand why you would need a lot of those... other apps do most of them already.

H

Hayesimus

well, i'm not sure its doing anything worthwhile. i can't even tell if the settings i've changed remained like i wanted. i dunno

H

Hayesimus

ok ever since I downloaded this, I haven't noticed any changes in the settings of my phone. Except now after my phone is on for a while the battery icon disappears and then just displays the percentage number. Like 96 or 75 and all of my alarms have been erased. So I'm lucky I woke up for work on time. Yeah. Not impressed so far

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
if you tap the battery it switches back and forth. most of the settings are in the settings under "interface". you may have a weird default giving you problems.

H

Hayesimus

if you tap the battery it switches back and forth. most of the settings are in the settings under "interface". you may have a weird default giving you problems.
hey! Neat I tapped it haha. But why did it delete my alarms? That coulda been very bad!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, i don't know why that happened. I only use it for the auto-dim. I'll keep a close eye on it, and uninstall if i notice anything weird.

aredling

Oct 26, 2007
This program has rendered my iPhone useless. The touch screen and the buttons on the iPhone no longer work.

Any suggestions?

iTunes recognizes it.