Advice Needed: Workout Case iPhone 5

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Irish76

Bronze
Jun 22, 2012
I'm looking for a non-armband case for my iPhone 5 to use at the gym/in general. Typically, I do cardio on an elliptical & weight training.

I'm trying to avoid purchasing another device, while being able to listen to my video. My concern is damage to the device due to sweat, & don't want to be restricted by an armband during weight training.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Sent using iCafe app

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I'm looking for a non-armband case for my iPhone 5 to use at the gym/in general. Typically, I do cardio on an elliptical & weight training.

I'm trying to avoid purchasing another device, while being able to listen to my video. My concern is damage to the device due to sweat, & don't want to be restricted by an armband during weight training.

Sent using iCafe app
Any of the waterproof cases will do or a ziplock bag.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007

Sent using iCafe app
Here's a cool non arm band case

http://www.flipbelt.com/best-running-belt-holder-for-iphone-5-cases-armband-replacement/

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
This actually looks really neat. As someone who runs almost daily, I've been using a cyclist jersey with pockets in the rear to hold my phone. This appears to be much better and secure option. Thanks!
Sure thing! I have an armband but decided to stop using it because I was afraid the phone would get wet, now the phone goes in a pocket in a ziplock bag. I track my runs with the Nike+ app but listen to music on a cheap iPod nano.