aenti, quickest genius?

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I think that aenti is trying to become the quickest genius at over 250+ posts in the last 2 days. As I was just about to post this then when I went to "New Posts" this is what I saw.

Look who made about 8 of the last posts on the forum!

Way to go aenti! I love it! Wish I had the time you did to be on here but I don't :(

Last edited by a moderator:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
That kind of participation is great when it is actual participation, and not blatant running-up of the post count. We've had others around here that seem to think racking up 100 posts a day is normal and welcome on a forum like this. They usually get the hint pretty quickly that we like real participation and not forum flooding.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Its nothing to worry about :)
-nothing wrong with being active member around EiC, Im on hear atleast 14-17hrs a day literally whether it be from my Cell phone, PSP, or Laptop:laugh2:

But school starts back up tuesday- the beginning of my junior year- so my hours will greatly decrease, but if you see me post around the times of 8:00-3:30 then you can suspect that the teacher was really boring and I came on EiC for some entertainment haha!

But seriously Aenti's a cool guy and you know that, there's definitely no threat of him going on a spamming spree, saverino and I just a few minutes ago prevented one possible threat from getting out of hand

Jul 31, 2008
Im gonna be an active member also:laugh2:-I vow to help everyone

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
That kind of participation is great when it is actual participation, and not blatant running-up of the post count. We've had others around here that seem to think racking up 100 posts a day is normal and welcome on a forum like this. They usually get the hint pretty quickly that we like real participation and not forum flooding.
Dave, I have been trying to help out in every post. If it seems like it's just empty post-whoring, I'll cut down on the posts.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Its nothing to worry about :)
-nothing wrong with being active member around EiC, Im on hear atleast 14-17hrs a day literally whether it be from my Cell phone, PSP, or Laptop:laugh2:

But school starts back up tuesday- the beginning of my junior year- so my hours will greatly decrease, but if you see me post around the times of 8:00-3:30 then you can suspect that the teacher was really boring and I came on EiC for some entertainment haha!

But seriously Aenti's a cool guy and you know that, there's definitely no threat of him going on a spamming spree, saverino and I just a few minutes ago prevented one possible threat from getting out of hand
Thanks man! yes, EIC has just so many cool people, and I am trying to get out there, make myself known. Like I said, I'm purposely focusing on trying to help, but if you genius' feel that I am spamming my way to the top, I'll cut it down. yes, you and savi did a great job with that soggy fool!

Edit- I also threw out some thanks to Matt. Your post made laugh incredibly hard.
As it is summer, most of my time is contributed to my college course and working out. Weekends are for friends, as most of mine are working during the week. I would be doing the same, but I can't do to class.
My eng class is incredibly easy (writing essays is a strong point for me, plus the teacher is pretty cool guy), so HW takes no time. We don't do anything in class, so I try to get some posting in there too.
After I hit the next stage, I am going to cool it a bit. I'll be vacationing over in lovely British Columbia, so that will take up some time.
But if my iPhone finally comes through...

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Thanks man! yes, EIC has just so many cool people, and I am trying to get out there, make myself known. Like I said, I'm purposely focusing on trying to help, but if you genius' feel that I am spamming my way to the top, I'll cut it down. yes, you and savi did a great job with that soggy fool!

Edit- I also threw out some thanks to Matt. Your post made laugh incredibly hard.
As it is summer, most of my time is contributed to my college course and working out. Weekends are for friends, as most of mine are working during the week. I would be doing the same, but I can't do to class.
My eng class is incredibly easy (writing essays is a strong point for me, plus the teacher is pretty cool guy), so HW takes no time. We don't do anything in class, so I try to get some posting in there too.
After I hit the next stage, I am going to cool it a bit. I'll be vacationing over in lovely British Columbia, so that will take up some time.
But if my iPhone finally comes through...
Are you enrolled in Summer Courses? I used to love those, for the simple fact they were fast, and usually easier than full term courses....I only took them 2 times while I was in college though. I usually worked too much during summers.

I've always wanted to see B.C. Let us know how that goes!

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
yes. I am taking a summer course so I can have even more college credit (Entering college soon).
And I tend to go to BC every summer. I have family up there... I'll post some pictures of the scenery. It is absolutely beautiful.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
As my first task as new Moderator for EIC, I just Banned you
Nice knowing you.
Of course you did. Tell me, did you misplace your "Moderator" badge?

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
I have no problem with aenti. Yes, he's made a LOT of posts, but it's because he's hanging out here, getting to know people and becoming a part of the community. I never see the lame, "me too" or "I have no problems" sort of pseudo-contributions I've seen from other members posting-for-stars.

He's a student and it's summer. He has a lot of time on his hands and this is what he's choosing to do with it. Different people bring different things to the forum and right now, in addition to knowledge, aenti contributes enthusiasm for being a part of the community. I don't see anything wrong with that.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
I left mine at Denny's:p
heh.. that's funny. :p

But you should stay out of Denny's if you want to keep those numbers in your sig in check. I'm pretty sure that your bodyfat percentage increases just walking through the door. (Though I will admit I don't have the metabolism of a teenage boy. :eek:)

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I have no problem with aenti. Yes, he's made a LOT of posts, but it's because he's hanging out here, getting to know people and becoming a part of the community. I never see the lame, "me too" or "I have no problems" sort of pseudo-contributions I've seen from other members posting-for-stars.

He's a student and it's summer. He has a lot of time on his hands and this is what he's choosing to do with it. Different people bring different things to the forum and right now, in addition to knowledge, aenti contributes enthusiasm for being a part of the community. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Thanks Kisstine, I would thank you, but for some reason the option isn't displayed. As soon as I see it, your getting some props. Haha.
And yes, I try hard to make sure that I don't post "filler" comments, and that my comments are relevant to the community. Much appreciation!

@Oj: I am honestly striving for quality. One can post often and still bring quality to the table. A low number of posts doesn't neccesarily mean you provide quality posts. Just look at soggy. I do understand where your coming at, and I will try to cut back. Thanks.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
heh.. that's funny. :p

But you should stay out of Denny's if you want to keep those numbers in your sig in check. I'm pretty sure that your bodyfat percentage increases just walking through the door. (Though I will admit I don't have the metabolism of a teenage boy. :eek:)
Well Im sure my BF% has gone up working at McDonalds:p

But Ive been skinny all my life so I guess it will be nicer to finally have a bigger frame :rolleyes: