After attempting to update my phone says "Activate iPhone, Connect to iTunes"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

psychoticpanda

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
New York
i don't get it. i HAVE modded my phone.. and now i installed the upgrade.. it won't connect to iTunes store ? it says it has been timed out or something like that. i cannt use my phone becuz its like when you first get it ?!?!?! :mad:

edit:

I FIXED MY PROBLEM :) THANKS EVERYONE !

i3fan8760

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
i don't get it. i HAVE modded my phone.. and now i installed the upgrade.. it won't connect to iTunes store ? it says it has been timed out or something like that. i cannt use my phone becuz its like when you first get it ?!?!?! :mad:
Thats exactly wat just happened to me....HELP!

rishidhar

Jun 30, 2007
restore the phone, at my first try upgrade didn't work, it said " iPhone could not be updated", Then i restored it, it restored software 1.0.1 after downloading it from iTunes, I had a backup of my phone so it activated immediately. Try restoring it.

to make it detectable in iTunes if its corrupted hold HOME + Power/Standby for 30 secs, until " Connect to iTunes " is displayed, this is recovery mode , iTunes will detect it and restore it

psychoticpanda

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
New York
fixed :)

i woke up and tried it.. i plugged in my iPhone and it worked. i guess the iTunes server wasent connecting last night ? anyways thanks everyone :laugh2: