after first FULL charge - usage/standby info is missing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

suchibu

Jul 2, 2007
i've owned the phone since friday night and have charged it about 5-6 times. earlier today, i finally saw a FULL charge but now none of the usage or standby info shows up, it just has a dash through the area where the figures should be...

anyone else?

itsabouttime

Silver
Feb 18, 2007
San Antonio, Tx.
i've owned the phone since friday night and have charged it about 5-6 times. earlier today, i finally saw a FULL charge but now none of the usage or standby info shows up, it just has a dash through the area where the figures should be...

anyone else?
Yes, seems like most everyone else has this problem.
I'm assuming this will be fixed with a software patch?

Jul 1, 2007
if you do a power drain turn off on your phone the usage meter will disappear and then plug it back into the phone and let it fully charge and the usuage meter will start once its fully charge. Thats how I got mine to work

suchibu

Jul 2, 2007
if you do a power drain turn off on your phone the usage meter will disappear and then plug it back into the phone and let it fully charge and the usuage meter will start once its fully charge. Thats how I got mine to work
I power drained it twice over the weekend... I guess I'll try again, thx

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Yeah, the usage meter resets when you get a full charge.
It's supposed to do that, it's not a bug. It's so you can keep an eye on your battery performance.