After while Crocodile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hayesimus

I don't know exactly what to tell you. I loved this place. But it's not the same anymore. Someone said they wanted the old Hayes back. He never went anywhere. I'm the same person mostly. You people used to say how nice I was. You used to tell me that I was letting people walk all over me. Then Pepe comes here and tries to tear me apart in one of my own threads. So I take a break.

People called me a coward. Said I was sulking or hiding or running away. I don't hang out with a group of people if there is someone I can't stand with them. That's how I operate. I wouldn't have fun and I also didn't see a point in being harassed on an internet forum. Then, he was banned. I came back along with a few others. Everyone was super happy to see me return right? That's what you all said. But now I have a backbone and don't feel inhibited from saying what is on my mind.

I started like 10 threads the first day back. I might have talked about pepe in 3 threads. But according to you, it was every post. I barely even alluded to the possibility of a new forum member being someone else and you jumped all over me like I was yelling it at the top of my lungs making a scene. Felt like Pepe hadn't even left. Then my friends that I so highly respect tell me to shut up and stop being annoying. You tell me I'm juvenile and acting like a fool.

And to top it off I got support from the last place one would look, iCafe. By that I mean that he is hardly the kind of fellow to pander to my antics. But even he could see how blown out of proportion you were making things. Thanks iCafe.

A special note to Europa.

I don't know you. I can't even say you ever made an impression on me here at EIC. But I do know this: I never said anything about you. And I never said anything that was untrue. Just because you didn't like what I had to say about pepe doesn't mean it was unwarranted.

Example:
This was sent to me yesterday under a new alias...

"you can't get rid of me, neither can the mods. this is just a never ending cycle. i will probably keep doing this until i force you to leave the forum again. you are a joke.

Pepe"

This is the person you were defending. Might I add that this is the kind of attitude he hit me with months ago from out of nowhere. I was nice to him. More so than some others and he repaid my good-will with rudeness and disrespect. So maybe you should find out a little bit more about a situation before you become a commentator.

Well. I guess I should have just stayed away from eic and stuck with the IRC. Now I don't exactly feel welcome at either. Why you ask? I feel like anything I say is going to be ruled annoying or juvenile. I can't even defend myself because then someone says I don't know how to let things go.

I'm sticking with my V1 iPhone so I won't need any technical info or modding help for a while. Maybe I'll upgrade next year and check things out. I guess you can declare victory, Pepe. Too bad for you that I'm actually not leaving because of you.

I'll miss my friends. I suppose I'll still see some of you on twitter or facebook or something. I'm not hard to find so... anyway.

I can already imagine how some will react to this. Saying I'm being stupid or trying to get attention. But you would talk about me even if I simply quit posting. I figured I should go ahead and explain myself this time. I wish it didn't have to be this way but I'm sensing far too much negativity in this place, from a lot of you.

From the guy you all called an important part of EIC...
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Europa, this is your chance for the Hallejuah picture.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I don't know what to tell you, Hayes. I like you as a forum member, but you're trying too hard to be popular. You always seem to be fishing for positive strokes, but they're not always there to be had.

I guess I'll see ya when I see ya.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hayes, I got nothin' for this. Sorry. I really wish you could just calm down and "be".

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Hayes, no one is defending anyone. We just want you to move on. Judging by this post alone, you clearly have not.

If you're getting harassed privately, I think that's someing you should discuss with the mods privately.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Privately being the key word. Every time you mention his name on this website, an angel loses their wings. I've banned him twice already tonight, so can we, for the love all humanity, PLEASE stop talking about that guy? It would be so awesome...

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
WIN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
No Hallelujah pic from me. I didn't want you to leave, I just wanted you to stop bringing him up, just like everyone else here. I had no problem with you whatsoever, aside from that one thing. I may not have been here as long as you, but I've been here a while, and I read most of the posts. I was there for the magic eraser, I was there for the protest, and I was there for the dramatic return. I do know enough about the situation to be a commentator. None of this would have happened if you hadn't continuously brought it up and claimed victory.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
The thing that sucks most about all this is Hayes thinks his absence actually accomplishes something other than depriving us of his presense. If only he just realized that by coming back, not mentioning this thread or that guy any more, and simply being a member of the community again, everyone would win.

I'll make a deal, Hayes. Come back and stop all this drama, and I'll lock/delete/wipe whatever thread you want, including this one (within reason). I just want you to stop making this about you and start thinking about the community here. We all like you and really do want you here, but we're not going to cater to your ever wish and need. Just come participate like everyone else and knock all this off, please? I'll even stop kidding you about tanning, I promise.

I'm serious!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, he is lost without lost.

can't imagine what he'll do after next season...

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Hayes, you're taking this way too seriously. If any one here made fun of you or something, I'm pretty sure it was just a joke or what ever. You've been part of the EIC family long enough to tell. No one here hates you, but I guess you just want every one to express their love to you in every post about you? That's not going to happen. I can't say you didn't change, because when I first registered to the forum, you were fun and every thing, you took no offensive post seriously, and that's what made you special. Now you're just taking every thing emotionally (I can tell from this thread) and I don't know what's up with that. Is there any thing happening to you outside of the internet world that is affecting you? One can never know.

Anyway, stop being a drama queen and don't go away, that's not going to solve anything. EiC is not the same with you, Dave, Rick, Kevin, and every one in here, you guys are a family and you shouldn't act like that. I hope I'll see more of your daily threads with all the fun pictures soon!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Napoleon Phoneapart

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
ah, that's right.

i'm not related to any frenchies, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.