Agent 18 Black

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
just ordered mine this weekend, since the Apple store NEVER has any..

i've heard pretty awesome things about it so hopefully i love it XD.

i was also wondering, does anyone own the white one? because every time i go to the Apple store, it seems like none have been sold lol.
and i can see why, it looks terrible.

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
lol i ordered the black 1 too :D i bought the natural 1 from Apple and its awsome but i like black better than this creamyish color lol.

ChaosAttractor

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I have the black agent case and I'm happy with it. It's solidly built and fits the iPhone snugly--no chance of it popping off if I drop it.
I also have the crystal film from the Apple store to cover the touchscreen front.

Regarding the white version of the case, I was planning on buying it based on what it looked like on the agent website. When I saw it in person though, it didn't appear nearly as nice and looked like it might show scuff marks from dark objects like a painted table.

On the other hand, the white case is stickier than the black case and comes with a natural musty scent.

Where to find in BLACK

I can only find the "Natural" Color of this case. I loved the case in the store, but not the color. I'm not a leather holster case fan, and the rubber cases catch my pants going in and out of pocket. I need a hard case, so it slides into pocket easily. I've searched eBay as well. Any links for the best place to buy and approximately how long it took to receive? Thanks!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I can only find the "Natural" Color of this case. I loved the case in the store, but not the color. I'm not a leather holster case fan, and the rubber cases catch my pants going in and out of pocket. I need a hard case, so it slides into pocket easily. I've searched eBay as well. Any links for the best place to buy and approximately how long it took to receive? Thanks!
i had to get my Agent18 black directly from agent18 because Apple doesn't like to have ANY in stock...

it took roughly 4~5days and it was CHEAPER than in the store.

beej

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Call your local Apple store and ask when their new inventory comes in. It's probably the same day each week. I bet if you called on that day and they just received a new shipment they'd hold one for you.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Call your local Apple store and ask when their new inventory comes in. It's probably the same day each week. I bet if you called on that day and they just received a new shipment they'd hold one for you.
this is a good idea but most people in the Apple store have no idea when they get shipments in. i asked a genius one day(he's there every time i go so i figured he would know) when they might be getting some in and he said "i have no idea, we just get a call when the shipment is in".

oh how informative they are :eek: