Agent 18 case dock question

ritzthekracker

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
hey guys, I just bought the agent 18 eco shield from the Apple store and just realized that the phone doesn't sit in the Apple dock with the case on. The case also came with a snap on dock of sorts but i don't know what to do with it. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so whats the best solution as I want to keep using my dock to charge my iPhone?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
hey guys, I just bought the agent 18 eco shield from the Apple store and just realized that the phone doesn't sit in the Apple dock with the case on. The case also came with a snap on dock of sorts but i don't know what to do with it. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so whats the best solution as I want to keep using my dock to charge my iPhone?

Do a search and you will find the review of the case and the solution to the dock.:)

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida

The adapter that comes with the Agent18 case os for the universal iPhone Dock. The one that also holds the bluetooth headset. If you get this dock the iPhone will sit in it with out removing the case.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
The adapter that comes with the Agent18 case os for the universal iPhone Dock. The one that also holds the bluetooth headset. If you get this dock the iPhone will sit in it with out removing the case.
The universal dock doesn't hold the headset - that a different dock. The universal dock only holds the phone/ipod. That's what the adapter is for.

If you don't want to buy a universal dock, simply remove the case, or you can plug directly into the phone, and just bypass the dock.