Agent 18 Eco please help me

Jan 7, 2008
I just bought an Agent 18 Eco for my iPhone. The top piece is sung and fits the phone well, but the bottom piece is not that snug and is real easy to pull off, it moves if you pull on it a little. Is this how these cases suppose to fit, or should I return it for a new one?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My Agent 18 fits quite snugly. Have you dropped the phone since the case has been on?

If not, take it back to where you bought it and ask for replacement.

- John

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Yeah mine is snug. Id take it back. Mine does have its imperfections though. you can see parts of the chrome bezel not covered and theres tiny gaps where the two pieces meet. but it does its job, and i think its one of the best cases out there.

Sep 10, 2007
I just got the Otterbox Defender case for Xmas and it does the same think where everyone complains when they talk to me they have an echo. When I take the case off the issue goes away. I love the case but don't see how I can use it.

Sep 16, 2007
My Agent 18 Eco did the same thing. All you have to do is take the bottom off and on the top piece where the little nipples (yes, I said NIPPLES!) are is lightly bend them in and it will fit much better. Just check it often to make sure it holds tightly. Let me know if this helped.

Cory

kunfuzious

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Boulder
I have the Agent18 in black, white, and clear (I know...). Anyway, none of the cases have fit super snug, however I have placed two pieces of electrical tape inside the case, two on each half for a total of four (except on the clear one) and that has worked wonders. Now, the case(s) fit snug and secure.