Agent 18 + Screen Protector

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
I finally bought the Agent 18. It does compliment the iPhone with its sleek design. I really like it a lot. It is easy to remove at the end of the day to place it in your dock and it doesn't stretch. I also installed the screen protector flawlessly..
I am a happy camper but where the hell is my "firmware update 1.1"?

tobey

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I finally bought the Agent 18. It does compliment the iPhone with its sleek design. I really like it a lot. It is easy to remove at the end of the day to place it in your dock and it doesn't stretch. I also installed the screen protector flawlessly..
Odd timing, I was just about to post.

I have the Agent 18 case and I am looking for a front screen protector. I tried to use a leftover Bodyguardz front piece but it overlaps on the chrome bezel, so it won't work.

What are you Agent 18 users using for a front screen protector? I'd like to pay between $5 - $10 total with shipping if possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
Odd timing, I was just about to post.

I have the Agent 18 case and I am looking for a front screen protector. I tried to use a leftover Bodyguardz front piece but it overlaps on the chrome bezel, so it won't work.

What are you Agent 18 users using for a front screen protector? I'd like to pay between $5 - $10 total with shipping if possible. Any help would be much appreciated.
Tobey,

I bought the Crystal Film Set from the Apple store. It was 14.99 for 2 pieces. You really will not even know it is there unless you look for it.Installing it is really easy and bubbles can be remove in a minute if there are any. It lessen the finger prints and easier to clean. Agent 18 + Crystal Film is a perfect set for me.

Skeletor

Sep 12, 2007
How is this case for grip? I've heard people comment that the Seidio case is good since the outer has a thin rubber coating. I was thinking that the Agent 18 is not rubber, so I wondered if the Agent 18 case helped with grip at all.

tobey

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
How is this case for grip? I've heard people comment that the Seidio case is good since the outer has a thin rubber coating. I was thinking that the Agent 18 is not rubber, so I wondered if the Agent 18 case helped with grip at all.
It definitely helps but I have no comparison with the Seidio case. It has a light plastic texture so it's an improvement over the standard phone as far as grip goes.

Deedubau

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I have the black one and it's great, minus the ugly logo on the back lol. I didn't believe in screen protectors until I saw one in person applied perfectly. I have the matte one myself and I prefer it over the crystal one. No gloss, no glare and it looks amazing with the finish of the agent 18 case!

ipod classic

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
seidio sucks, it pops open when dropped! Agent 18 ftfw

Teejay

Oct 11, 2007
Agent 18 and nlu bodyguardz do not mix, the agent 18 case is scraping the side so its actually peeling off the screen protector, I even removed the back protector.

Damn

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
This is the exact setup I have. I like it a lot. I just keep my phone in my pocket. I used to be a hip holster guy..