Agent case at Apple Store?

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
is this true? I have seen people saying they have boughten the case at the Apple store. But i haven't seen it at the store or on the site store either. Any help?

netronin

Aug 17, 2007
is this true? I have seen people saying they have boughten the case at the Apple store. But i haven't seen it at the store or on the site store either. Any help?
Yes, my store (Brea, CA) has them now.

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
how recently, b/c the last time I was there was exactly a week ago. And that was at milenia mall in Orlando florida

netronin

Aug 17, 2007
how recently, b/c the last time I was there was exactly a week ago. And that was at milenia mall in Orlando florida
I believe they got their first shipment of them Friday.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
I just went to the Apple store that is 40 minutes from me and they had the agent18 case. Actually I went to the store just for that. I lucked out as they only had one black one left and had 4 white ones. The case is pretty nice. The fit and finish is great. I really like it. I also like the fact that it has a dock adapter for the universal dock that I also picked up. I have the universal dock mounted in my car. I have to say I am now truly happy to find a case that is dockable! Just need to find a holster that will fit the agent18 case.

- Garrett