AIM on tilt but not iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
ok there is an AIM app on the new att tilt but not on the iPhone? what isup with that?

IM NOT COMPLAINING IM JUST WONDERING WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THAT?

Oct 15, 2007
your not complaining, but I am... What's up with that? I ended up just forwarding to my phone....its a Pita though, I have Fios with verizon for a provider and it randomly stops working, so i have to go back to my puter and sign in again..would be much easier to just run aim from phone

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
your not complaining, but I am... What's up with that? I ended up just forwarding to my phone....its a Pita though, I have Fios with verizon for a provider and it randomly stops working, so i have to go back to my puter and sign in again..would be much easier to just run aim from phone

yes just sucks that we don't have the ability... im not sure that that is ... does windows mobile have the rights to mobile AIM? is that it .. but if that was true doesn't Apple have rights to ichat?

i just don't know.. i would like to know.. but don't

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
yes just sucks that we don't have the ability... im not sure that that is ... does windows mobile have the rights to mobile AIM? is that it .. but if that was true doesn't Apple have rights to ichat?

i just don't know.. i would like to know.. but don't
I use IM+ on my Tilt. It has ICQ, YahooIM, MSN, and AIM. There is a built in IM app on the Tilt, but it works through SMS, which is not good unless you have unlimited SMS messages.

Windows mobile doesn't have the rights to AIM, I had it on my Palm OS Treo 755p. Apple/ATT for some reason just didn't give us the option to have this like many other things.

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
My girl has the HTC 8929, and wanted to get the tilt.... hmmm..

yes i was pretty sad not to see a decent Instant message App.
I would of liked that more then you tube. lol

EDIT: GRRR that sucks that it uses SMS