AIM with SDK?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
when i had a treo i payed for an AIM app and i was cool with that ... with the SDK coming out i cant think of anything else that i want other then AIM... really i don't think that there is anything that i can use other then that that the iPhone does not already have...

so this is the thing ... i know that the sidekick for tmobile has AIM on it [ i have considered getting a sidekick with media plan just for the AIM]

what im asking after all of this is i know that the iPhone cannot do edge and phone at the same time so im wondering if they can make a AIM that will run all the time like the sidekick does?

i really hope that they do... what are the thoughts on this?

maybe people with sidekicks can give input on this...

thanks

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
yes I was thinking the same thing, I don't have any need for the SDK except for AIM..
Well of course I say that now, until I see the list of programs and want them all..
I will pay money to get a good AIM app, and I'm def wondering the same thing your wondering..

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
ya your right that would be amazing i liked some of the apps when i jailbroke but now unjailbroken all the online ones just don't work that well

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes i just would hate that it cuts out everytime that i get a call... juat like apollo did when i was jailbroken, i know that the sidekick does not cut out when you get a call.... is there any sidekick users out there that can share experience with AIM and calls?