Airdrop not working in my iPhone 6

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I'm having trouble with airdrop. There are 4 iPhones in my house one 5c, two 5s and one iPhone 6 all running 8.0.2. The other iPhones show up in each other when they are "airdropping" except for my iPhone 6. I don't see them nor do they see me. I have Bluetooth and wifi turned on I have reset it the network settings on the iPhone 6 and still nothing. I hope that someone here can help. Trying to avoid a full restore if I have to.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I'm having trouble with airdrop. There are 4 iPhones in my house one 5c, two 5s and one iPhone 6 all running 8.0.2. The other iPhones show up in each other when they are "airdropping" except for my iPhone 6. I don't see them nor do they see me. I have Bluetooth and wifi turned on I have reset it the network settings on the iPhone 6 and still nothing. I hope that someone here can help. Trying to avoid a full restore if I have to.
I had the same issue on my wife's phone with AirDrop not showing up.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Did a full restore and nothing still not working. Wifi Bluetooth and airdrop to everyone on and still not showing on my other devices.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Updated the phone today to iOS 8.1 everything is working fine now. I'm able to Airdrop. Thanks for trying to help me guys I really do appreciate it.