AirPods Question

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by topcat84, Sep 9, 2016.

1. UNO

UNO New Member

I think airpods should look like those used by secret service without the wire:)

2. UNO

UNO New Member

Does it not fall it you are doing things actively?

3. UNO

UNO New Member

I may not agree with you. Apple is a great brand. airpods is an innovation. It is just the beginning but in the long run I am sure people will appreciate it.

4. timscookie

timscookie New Member

I read something recently saying that Apple underpriced the AirPods to bring more people over to Apple. Hard to call $160 for earphones good value but relative to the competition he may be right.

5. UNO

UNO New Member

I may not call it underprice. Just for earphones on that sounds expensive to me.

6. topcat84

topcat84 Contributor
    Bronze

YMMV.......but they fit my ears perfectly! I think if the regular EarPods fit your ears, these will too. I'm very pleased with them so far. They sound great and I no longer find myself ripping them out of my ears while on the treadmill.

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I'm happy with my AirPods. They've never fallen out of my ears, the audio quality is great, pairing is a piece of cake and they integrate with the phone well. I would like to see gestures for adjusting the volume and skipping songs added eventually, but Siri works remarkably better and faster with my AirPods than my Jawbone, so it's not a huge deal (unless I'm using them off the grid).