AirPods Question

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by topcat84, Sep 9, 2016.

1. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Yes!!!

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Ok went to the Apple Store today to try out the airpods and unfortunately I'm one of the few that do not have compatible ears apparently. They slid right out of my ears. The sound was ok but the fit sucked. Just cancelled my online order. I had intended to use airpods strictly for my iMac at home but I'll be sticking with Bragi.

3. Trondemann

Trondemann Member
    Bronze

If they are anything like the standard that comes with the iPhone , i will never buy them. They just don fit my ears. Had to get me those with silicone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

They are, I even went to the Apple Store to try them on. They fell right off.

#144 liberated, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  5. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Sorry to hear that! I used a silicone cover on my earbuds for years but these AirPods don't need them. I love these things and I got the kinks worked out with the charging for mine by re-calibrating them.

I haven't seen a silicone cover for these AirPods available yet, but that might work for you when it comes out. Your Braghi's a FIRE!!:laugh2: What a great product(y). I was interested in them, but need to spend my money on other things right now. Oh, how I'd love to have the versatility of using them, but maybe in the future. For now I'll use the midlevel:whistle: AirPods and enjoy them.

6. Declan Mills

Declan Mills New Member

The Bragi options are aesthetically far superior to the AirPods imo. I'll be interested to see what the verdict on sound quality is though.

7. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1483990991.382872.jpg
    Just received mine, I'll test and report here!

8. Declan Mills

Declan Mills New Member

Funny you say that because the fit is the main reason I love the EarPods so much. I can barely feel they're there and they never fall out even during exercise. I guess one size doesn't fit all.

9. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

My ears are not compatible lmao sad

10. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

Chin up, man! There are some excellent plastic surgeons here in Miami Beach that can probably make the required adjustments to your ears for a nominal price.

Plastic surgery has come a long way. If a certain part of the anatomy can be transformed from that found in people of one gender to the one found in people of the opposite gender, then I’m certain a minor adjustment to tweak the architecture of your ears so that the AirPods will fit would be a walk in the park for any decent plastic surgeon.

11. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1484051836.529148.jpg
    Ok first impressions, compared to my Bragi Dash, the headphones have richer louder audio. The headphones are lighter therefore feel more comfortable in my ears. The Bluetooth range is better on the headphones, not a single drop with my phone in either pocket or away through walls. Battery life is amazing, 6 plus hours on my test. They are a perfect fit for my ears, volume is loud but not as loud as the Airpods. Overall I am thrilled with these new earbuds. These are now my daily drivers with the dash now only used for workouts (treadmill, outside runs and weights). The only reason I'm keeping the dash for workouts is because of the internal music player which the headphones lack. I can leave my phone behind! Though I could load songs to my Apple Watch and pair the headphones there for music.....hmmmmm

12. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

Ooh, pairing the BT Earpods with an Apple Watch and going phone-less at the gym!! Now THAT'S intriguing. Can the Apple EarPods do this pairing/music play sans the iPhone?

13. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I don't have the airpods but I think that's possible with them.

14. 47seijar

47seijar Zealot
    Bronze

Ok, now I don't just want them, I need them.

15. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

I got mine last week and they didn't stay in my ears very long, especially during any activity, so I needed up getting these. Two pair for 10 bucks. They fit nicely.
    http://www.earbuddyz.com

16. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

So you guys are just gonna hijack the AirPods thread? LOL. But seriously.

17. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep this in mind if I decide to order the airpods again but honestly I doubt I will :)

18. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

LOL I thought of starting a new thread for it but got lazy :)

19. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Zealot
    Silver

Just got my Bragi headphones today. And they are better then I thought they would be. Will be posting pics soon.

20. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Please do! I love mine!!