Alarms are pissing me off

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pierce the veil

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
For some reason, whenever i set my alarms and go to sleep at night, i wake up in the morning and all my alarms go off after i slide to unlock. So none of my alarms go off until after i slide to unlock, which is very pointless. Anyone have this trouble? i use alarms for everything, and its horrible that its not working.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I set my alarm to ring 5 days a week at the same time (work days) and I never had any problem. My only issue with this is that if you set up your phone to ring+vibrate when receiving a call, your alarm will vibrate too which I hate in the morning (I hate the sound of the vibration on my wooden night stand, it scares he hell out of me)

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
nope i don't have any of those problems.i do infact love the alarm and how it can be set to go on every weekdays for school i use the ring tone "alarm" for my alarm and its so annoying that it wakes me up its like a fire alarm and i have it docked into my ihome so its even louder. it wakes me up every time lol

jgirt

Jul 16, 2007
nope i don't have any of those problems.i do infact love the alarm and how it can be set to go on every weekdays for school i use the ring tone "alarm" for my alarm and its so annoying that it wakes me up its like a fire alarm and i have it docked into my ihome so its even louder. it wakes me up every time lol
I haave the ihome as well but cant use it with my iPhone since when i have the iPhone plugged into the ihome I get the horrid feed back noise and a warning saying the iPhone is non compatible with this device. How are you able to use them together without the feedback?

Triton712

Sep 9, 2007
Ive discovered another annoying problem with the alarms. Sometimes on my phone even after I slide to unlock and disable the sounding alarm, I find that it will still go off again after about 10 minutes. Its almost like snooze resets itself even though the alarm is in "off" mode. Anyone else notice this?

bbguy5

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Rolling Meadows, IL
I haave the ihome as well but cant use it with my iPhone since when i have the iPhone plugged into the ihome I get the horrid feed back noise and a warning saying the iPhone is non compatible with this device. How are you able to use them together without the feedback?
Turn on airplane mode like the message tells you

Brandon

Jul 3, 2007
Does anyone else's iPhone vibrate when the alarm goes off while the iPhone is connected to the wall charger? This is generally a bad thing, almost all phones will disable the vibrate function when something is plugged into the port...

//B