Album art help needed.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I have a mixtape called Lyricist Lounge Vol 2. And it has different artist on each song. How do I group all of the songs under the same album instead of having 19 different album covers in cover flow?

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
even after i do that they still come up not being under one coverart but having more then one of the same coverart. What am i doing wrong?

hutchensgd

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have two CD's where the artwork could not be found. I am actually wondering if both of these were purchased when I lived in India and are bootlegged, but that is another story. I copied the artwork onto I-tunes, and it is showing up there, but when I sync it is not on the iPhone. Help!

Right click Get info and change the album to all have the same name. Then add the album art you want.

scrowner

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
My wife is from India....

I had album cover problems with my wifes CDs. But I got it working. I went to the web and found the appropiate album cover and saved the image to a JPG file on my computer. Then I selected all the songs of the album - yep - you must select all the songs and then right click on them and click on get info. iTunes will ask if you want to change all the songs and you say yes. Check the check box for album cover. Then go copy the JPG image and right click the box for the album in the current iTunes window for editiing all the songs and select paste to place your picture. If you ONLY change one song - iPhone will not display the picture, unless it is the FIRST song in the list for the iPhone. Some pictures also have a problems in the iPhone - these I have found to be SMALL jpg files.

Good luck.

hutchensgd

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
That worked! Thanks.

Glenn

I had album cover problems with my wifes CDs. But I got it working. I went to the web and found the appropiate album cover and saved the image to a JPG file on my computer. Then I selected all the songs of the album - yep - you must select all the songs and then right click on them and click on get info. iTunes will ask if you want to change all the songs and you say yes. Check the check box for album cover. Then go copy the JPG image and right click the box for the album in the current iTunes window for editiing all the songs and select paste to place your picture. If you ONLY change one song - iPhone will not display the picture, unless it is the FIRST song in the list for the iPhone. Some pictures also have a problems in the iPhone - these I have found to be SMALL jpg files.

Good luck.