Album art iTunes.

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by FatCobra43, Aug 7, 2011.

1. FatCobra43

FatCobra43 New Member

Does anyone know how to set up album art in iTunes? I'm copying and pasting album art one track at a time but I can't figure out how to do the whole album at once. It would really save a lot of time. Thanks in advance.

2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Select/highlight all of the tracks in the album, right-click and tap "Get Info". You'll see a pop-up window with album artwork in the bottom right-hand corner, drag the album artwork into that space and it'll set that artwork for all songs within the album.

3. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Thread moved to the iTunes section.

4. flightmedic

flightmedic Member
    Bronze

On iTunes 10.4, there's a bug where you cannot post into multiple files at once. It's been reported according to other forums, and they will fix it in next release, or so they say. I'm waiting for it myself.

Jim

5. Sandeep Senggutuvan

Sandeep Senggutuvan New Member

If you set up an iTunes Store account, you can automatically get your album artwork by logging in with your Apple ID, selecting all of the tracks in your iTunes library (CTRL+A), and right-click > selecting "Get Album Artwork" chances are it will fill out at least some of your albums with their artwork.

I currently don't have purchased songs off the iTunes Store and that is why iTunes will not find artwork for many of my albums (it does the job okay to an extend though...).

Edit: there seems to be something cooking here. Seems like a new tool for id-ing and adding missing artwork. Let's see if it is going to be useful...

6. flightmedic

flightmedic Member
    Bronze

There's a good portion of my playlists that iTiunes can't find or puts erroneous art in for the album artwork. Most of the time I enter it myself.

Click on the first song that control click the last song on the album, right click to info then add the album there also. Another option is to control click the whole album and then drag the artwork to the "now playing" window in the lower left window. That will populate the whole album, so long as all songs are highlighted. Hope this helps.

Jim