Album art missing from purchased music

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jooney86, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Jooney86

Jooney86 New Member

I was attempting to re download some music that was missing the Album art covers. I went to my "Store" and then to "Purchased" to re download. I did not want to do it one by one so I hit "All Songs" and then hit "Download All". I noticed that all of my songs were re downloading, but the Album art covers were still missing from my iTunes Library. After checking back through my iTunes Library, I noticed that there were doubles (songs). I fear that I may have been charged twice when I had no intentions of buying any music. I only wanted to re download the songs and get the Album art covers. Recently, I hooked-up my iPhone to a non-Apple net-book and tried to sync my iTunes to the iTunes Store on my laptop. After doing this I noticed the missing album art covers. Can anyone help? I was never asked for my iTunes password (Apple ID) so should I be worried? This is the first time I've ever had this problem (obviously) so I am sorry if I seem to be in a panic.

2. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

In Windows there is no Advanced menu as there is in Mac iTunes, so the easy way is to select MUSIC, then above the music pane select SONGS to create a list view. Click on any song, then select all songs by pressing CTRL A. Then right-click anywhere and select Get Album Artwork from the popup menu.

#2 up10ad, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014