Album Cover Pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
How can you get the album cover pictures into your iPhone? or do they come with only iTunes purchase? Is there a way to get them on there for my cds I own and download to my iPhone? Thanks!

superbox

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
How can you get the album cover pictures into your iPhone? or do they come with only iTunes purchase? Is there a way to get them on there for my cds I own and download to my iPhone? Thanks!

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm no expert.

Yes, you can get them. They are free even for CDs you add to your iTunes account. Go into iTunes. Under Advanced, click Get Album Artwork.

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
This should help!

It's pretty simple and let me explain. First go to "My Documents" folder and then click on "My Pictures" and create a New Folder by right click on your mouse and select folder. Then name this folder that you just created to whatever you want like "Coverflow Images" or whatever. Then look for images on google or your own search engine that you prefer like for example "50 Cent- The Massacre" or whatever and you will find lots of images. Ok now the easy part, once you have the image or images open up iTunes and go to your music and click on your song or highlight all songs for that same artist and now simply hit CTRL + I (.letter i.) and check the box for Art or Images and Double click on the white box. It will open up a new window and click where it says browse and click on that and go to "My Documents" then "my Pictures" and then open the New Folder you created, select the image you want and click Open and select Apply. It should say something like "Are you sure that you want to save this image to all songs selected" something like that not sure ..lol.. And just select Yes and Voala! Now just sync your iPhone or iPod and you should have in image in coverflow mode, nice huh, hope this helps, enjoy! ;)

Solstice

Jul 10, 2007
iTunes finds artwork method:
Open iTunes
Show items with artwork
(if artwork blank)
Right click first song
Choose Get Album Artwork.

If iTunes cannot find the artwork method:
In IE, search Amazon
Click on cover
Right click drag and drop to desktop
In iTunes, right click
Get Info
Artwork tab
Drag and drop graphic from desktop

There may be an easier way, but this is what I have found to work well for me. :cool:

Jul 17, 2007
cover art

can i do this directly from the iPhone? is there a way to plug in cover art without having the phone plugged into a computer?