Album covers don't match music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

superbox

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I couldn't find this posted as a problem...please direct me if I just missed it.

I had the BSOD problem syncing the phone to the PC, so took care of that with the driver issue. After I did the first time though, it seemed to mess up all my cover art and music. SO when I flick through, I might choose one artist, but the music playing is not that artist.

Even after the sync was successful, this is still a problem.

(By the way, you guys are sincerely great -- very helpful! Thanks!)

superbox

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I haven't. Maybe this is a stupid question, but how? Is there a way to delete all of it (which I don't mind doing) without losing all my settings, photos, etc?

DeadSpider

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Vacherie,Louisiana
If I recall correctly.....
In iTunes the iPhone Menu, go to the Music tab and uncheck
the box [Sync Music], it will then bring up a pop up message
where you select either to Cancel or to Not Sync. Hit Not Sync
and it will remove all the music from your phone. Then just
recheck the [Sync Music] bax and it will redo it from scratch.

superbox

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
sorry for the stupid question, I just looked it up. hopefully this solves my problem. somehow I thought if I could just sync it, it would self-correct.

superbox

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I owe ya, Dead Spider, that did the trick! I just deleted them all through iTunes, sync'd it again, and now that problem is fixed! Thanks.

One (problem) down and two to go...

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
Hmm, I've never seen this problem, however I do have one album that it keeps on retrieving the cover art of that artists other cd. So I have 2 different cd's that are showing the same cover art. It's only a problem with one artists and I've downloaded iTunes a number of times and I just think it's a problems within iTunes.